Tax Issues for Americans Living in Indonesia
Here are some articles dealing with taxation issues, both US and Indonesian -- something all of us have to deal with in one way or another. This section deals with both US income tax as well as Indonesian taxes that might affect us. Our affiliate, Taxes for Expats, has provided this information for your benefit. If you know of other good articles on such, please send them to us via our contact form. -- Dave
Articles courtesy of Taxes for Expats. All rights reserved.
Feeling out of touch? Are you missing important announcements? Do you know how to vote from here? We can help!
- Sign up for our free no-ads email bulletins and a few times/year we'll keep you up to date on things you are likely to care about -- e.g. voting procedures and dates, US Consular warnings. Your privacy is assured
- Roundup: Samardzija, Pitching for A’s, Finally Gets Some Run Support
- Brewers 9, Mets 1: After Mets Fall Behind, the Only Uncertainty Is the Margin of Defeat
- Tejada Bounces Back After Hit to His Head
- In Joining Lakers, Lin Narrows Focus and Sheds Status as a Sensation
- Chris Petersen seems to have found his perfect fit at Washington
- How ACA (Obamacare) Affects Americans Living Abroad
- Political Inisghts from Thomas Fina
- Are Corporations People?
- One of the More Important Speeches You Should Hear
- What has Obama really done?
- Truth or Lie?
- Our own real-life 'Downton Abbey'
- What's wrong with this picture?
- West Wing Week 12/9/11 ( 6mins )
- LIBERAL is:
NEW! How does Obamacare affect us living abroad? We have a summary of the major impact it has on you. And do note that ignoring this law can result in some severe penalties -- but many of us are not subject to these. Read this brief article to see how it affects you!
Those dreaded FATCA/FBAR tax rules are changing for the better. Four prominent organizations of Americans living abroad have been meeting with IRS and Congressional representatives to find a sensible course for the majority of us living overseas. Read this report on progress from Democrats Abroad.
American Income Tax Info for US Expats Want to learn something about how to deal with US income tax matters? Need help with filing? Have questions? read this article >
Questions about Indonesian taxes? Here's an article that can help.
New IRS Rules Affecting Us With severe penalties coming up, you must now report any foreign accounts with a sum total value of $10,000 or more, and higher amounts are subject to lots more restrictions. click for more >
We make voting from here simple as 1-2-3! See this Jakarta Post article about us from Thursday, Sept 6, 2012. We take the uncertainty out of the process for you -- ensure you get your ballot and vote now -- your vote is IMPORTANT click here!
Also you can register with the US State Dept to get emergency info and all US Consular messages whereever you travel.
If you don't want to sign up with them, sign up for our email list and we'll forward important US Consular messages to you
If you have non-US citizen spouse/kids, big changes afoot will negatively affect you.
click for more >
Warren Buffett a Socialist?!?!?
The Daily Show answers.
click for more >